development of the land at the corner of Fraser Street and Lucerne Boulevard

Accueil Forums Activités / Activities development of the land at the corner of Fraser Street and Lucerne Boulevard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KCarter
    Participant

Hi all,

Just wondering about discussions regarding the development of the land at the corner of Fraser Street and Lucerne Boulevard? I saw an update in the recent Bulletin. (Late to the party on this one I realize:-S)

Since moving here our family has used these trails every day and I would want to help see its preservation- some of the articles I read mentioned that the ecological value of the land had been omitted. There seems to be a number of other community associations involved and just wondering if anything is already in process? If so, let me know how I can help.

Tinageorgalis
      Participant

Hi,

I believe there will be a demonstration on the 6th of July at 5pm. I attached the info that I found on the internet.

I agree with you it is very sad to see that piece of land gone and replaced by condos.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        John Beverdam
        Participant

It would be a shame to lose such an beautiful environmental site to developers. Show your support and participate in the demonstration on Monday.

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.