Garage Sale/Vente bric-à-brac

Accueil Forums Activités / Activities Garage Sale/Vente bric-à-brac

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Claude
    Participant

Jubilee Area Residents Association (JARA) COMMUNITY YARD SALE! Come and find treasures in our neighbourhood: Jubilee Street (south of Lord-Aylmer), Oscar-Guertin Street (South of Patrimoine), and Riverview Street. Saturday, June 4th from 9:00am-1:00pm. Rain date Sunday June 5th.

Vente de garage communautaire de l’Association des résidents du quartier de Jubilee (ARQJ) ! Venez trouver des trésors dans notre quartier : Rue Jubilee (au sud de Lord-Aylmer), rue Oscar-Guertin (au sud de Patrimoine), et rue Riverview. Samedi, le 4 juin de 9h00 à 13h00. Date de pluie Dimanche le 5 juin.

Jj
      Participant

Re: Yard Sale
        I have contacted Grand(e)s Frères/Soeurs and they are available to come to our area on Tuesday, June 7 to pick up stuff leftover from the sale.
        Leave things (in boxes or bags) on the porch by 8AM Tuesday. No furniture. Also, at this time they don’t need books or CDs.
        They asked if it would be possible for people (next door neighbours) to double up so they would have fewer stops to make but ok if not.
        Please reply to this with your addresses if interested and I will call and pass them on.
        Cheers!
        Jenny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to topics. Go to My Account in the menu / Vous devez être inscrit pour répondre aux sujets. Voir Mon Compte dans le menu