Gratuit / Free – Armoire en pin / Pine hutch

Accueil Forums Petites annonces / Classified ads Gratuit / Free – Armoire en pin / Pine hutch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yannick
    Participant

À donner. Une armoire en pin massif. Étagères réglables. La base a été légèrement grignotée par notre lapin autrefois. Pourrait convenir pour de l’entreposage dans un atelier/garage ou pour un petit projet de remise en état. Veuillez répondre par le biais du forum svp. Sera donné à la première réponse. Voir photos. J’ai un diable que vous pouvez emprunter pour le déplacer dans le voisinage.

—————-

To give away. Solid pine hutch. Adjustable shelves. The base has been slightly nibbled by our rabbit in the past. Would be suitable for storage in a workshop/garage or for a small refurbishment project. Please respond through the forum. Will be given to the first responder. See pictures. I have a hand truck that you can borrow to move around the neighbourhood.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Joanne
      Participant

If it’s still available, we’ll take it please.

yannick
        Participant

It’s yours Joanne! I’ll touch base offline to coordinate with you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to topics. Go to My Account in the menu / Vous devez être inscrit pour répondre aux sujets. Voir Mon Compte dans le menu