Halloween idea from Katherine Carter (Riverview)

Accueil Forums Activités / Activities Halloween idea from Katherine Carter (Riverview)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joanne
    Participant

Hi everyone,

With Halloween coming up this weekend, a fellow neighbour shared what I thought was a great idea on how households can coordinate.

If you are comfortable and would like to participate in handing out treats this year, reply to the email kat_regan83@hotmail.com to coordinate a neighbourhood route.

Those participating then basically leave treats in individual packages to be picked up by trick-or-treaters (porch, front steps, etc.) and we can exchange happy Halloween waves from inside or a safe social distance.

The provincial recommendations suggest leaving any collected candy in quarentine for at least 24 hrs. One other suggestion is to end your evening with a scavenger hunt at your home so that kids can still enjoy some candy at the end of the evening. Maybe some for yourself later? I don’t judge…because that’s what I’ll be doing.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to topics. Go to My Account in the menu / Vous devez être inscrit pour répondre aux sujets. Voir Mon Compte dans le menu