IN MEMORIAM GEORGE YELLE

Accueil Forums Nouvelles de l’ARQJ / JARA News IN MEMORIAM GEORGE YELLE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Claude
    Participant

C’est avec beaucoup de tristesse que je viens d’apprendre le décès de George Yelle qui s’est éteint paisiblement aujourd’hui après une courte et courageuse bataille contre le cancer. Bien qu’il ne soit plus avec nous, sa gentillesse, sa générosité et son engagement au sein de notre association se seront jamais oubliés. Son souvenir restera à jamais gravé dans nos cœurs. Toute mes sincères condoléances à sa tendre épouse Gisela.

I regret to inform you, dear neighbours, about the passing of George Yelle. Today, he died peacefully after a short but brave battle with cancer. He may not be with us anymore, but his kindness, generosity and dedication to the JARA community will never be forgotten. George will forever be the hearts of those who knew him. I would like to express my warmest thoughts and sentiments to his lovely wife Gisela.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      yannick
      Participant

Bonjour, voici l’avis de décès de notre ami et voisin George.
        Hello, here is the obituary for our friend and neighbour George.

https://www.hpmcgarry.ca/memorials/george-yelle/4373032/obituary.php

Yvan
        Participant

Remerciements de la famille Yelle / Thanks from Yelle’s family

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Yvan.
          Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to topics. Go to My Account in the menu / Vous devez être inscrit pour répondre aux sujets. Voir Mon Compte dans le menu