JARALUDE Prise 2

Accueil Forums Activités / Activities JARALUDE Prise 2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Claude
    Participant

Bonjour tout le monde,

Votre comité exécutif a le plaisir de vous annoncer que deux patinoires sont prêtes. Il y aura du hockey à compter de 13 h 30 cet après-midi sur la patinoire devant la maison de Claude et Joanne et du patinage libre devant celle de Trevor, Kim et Wendy. Venez faire un tour!

Et merci aux bénévoles qui nous ont donné un coup de main hier!

Hi everyone,

It is with great pleasure that your Executive Board can say that 2 rinks are now ready. There will be a hockey game starting at 1:30 pm in front of Joanne and Claude’s property and skating on the one facing Trevor, Kim and Wendy’s house. Come and join us!

And thanks to the volunteers who came to help!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jj
      Participant

Il va faire beau!
        J’ai des patins (style hockey) à prêter:
        1. Pas certaine du grandeur pour garçon, mais ça fait pour femme 7 (SOULIER)
        2. Grandeur 7 (SKATE size) pour homme, mais ça fait pour femme 8.5 (SOULIER)
        Aussi, les miens (style “recreation”)sont disponibles aujourd’hui car j’ai eu une petite chirurgie sur la jambe. Je chausse 7.5 (Grandeur SOULIER)
        Jenny (Je les laisse sur la galérie 52 rue Riverview)

It’s going to be a fine winter’s day today!
        I’ve got (hockey) skates if you haven’t been out in a while and would like to give it a whirl:
        1. Not sure of boy’s size but they fit 7 women’s SHOE size.
        2. Size 7 men’s (SKATE size)and they fit 8.5 women’s SHOE size.
        Also, my own skates (I take 7.5 SHOE) are free today as I’m off them for another week due to minor surgery on leg). They might go up to women’s 8 shoe, not sure.
        Jenny (putting them out on my 52 Riverview porch. Just take ‘em)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to topics. Go to My Account in the menu / Vous devez être inscrit pour répondre aux sujets. Voir Mon Compte dans le menu