Nouvelles cartes 1923 / New maps 1923

Accueil Forums Histoires d’antan / Stories From Our Past Nouvelles cartes 1923 / New maps 1923

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yannick
    Participant

Bonjour, des nouvelles cartes datant de 1923 de notre quartier ont été placées sur le site (merci Joanne). Vous pouvez les visionner dans la section Photos -> Historiques.

—————–

Hello, new maps of our neighbourhood from 1923 have been placed on the site (thank you Joanne). You can view them in the Photos -> Historical section.

Joanne
      Participant

Very cool! Thank you!

Henderson
        Participant

Very cool indeed! Great addition to our history. I enjoyed watching Rick work on the maps to make them readable and available for all to enjoy! Happy New Year! Peggy

Rickh
          Participant

I was very happy to put these together for everyone. If anyone has any questions about the history of the area, please ask. I’ll do my best to find the answers for you, if it’s not already in my files. / J’ai été très heureux de les mettre en place pour tout le monde. Si vous avez des questions sur l’histoire du quartier, n’hésitez pas à les poser. Je ferai de mon mieux pour trouver les réponses pour vous, si ce n’est pas déjà dans mes dossiers.

Tonu Onu
            Participant

Thanks Rick,
              I’m not having any luck enlarging the map, using the directions given to open in a new tab. Any suggestions on how to enlarge the map to see street names etc. better. Thanks.
              Tõnu

Rickh
              Participant

Hi Tonu, here are the original files. If you download them you will be abler to zoom at will. Rick

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Rickh
                Participant

Here’s the 1923 map

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Rickh.
                  Attachments:
                  You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to topics. Go to My Account in the menu / Vous devez être inscrit pour répondre aux sujets. Voir Mon Compte dans le menu